Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Bloggerversary

So I was catching up on my Morning & Evening devotional this morning. 

Coming across a beyond-great quote from Charles 

(yeah, we're on a first name basis now)

I decided to share it on instagram.


which is when I realized

I think I've shared this quote before

why yes

i have

a YEAR AGO

it was second post on my blog

which is when I further realized

i totally missed my bloggerversary!

oh well, that's ok

i've forgotten worse things

and I'm not super big on celebrating

but it is kind of crazy to think that its been a year already

and its awesome to look back and see all that the Lord has done

and all that has changed

like these faces

      

          


I'd have to say after a year

the title of my blog still stands

i am carrie in chaos

but its not that my life is out of control

its just that I understand that my life is out of MY control

and as long as its under His control, I'm good with that






by the way
do you love coffee and tea?
of course you do
so join acuppakim's mug swap
two days left to register

2 comments:

  1. happy bloggerversary friend. :) we have similar ones! who knew. :)
    thanks for promoing my swap. and participating. and being high maintenance because it actually is perfect maintenance. :)

    dont move.
    pleeeeeeease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that you blog! please continue so i can stalk your life. and your kids just keep getting cuter.

    oh, and i miss you.

    ReplyDelete