Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

recipes, wreaths, and random

Its getting cold
like 58 degrees cold
and thats cold for me
but COOL weather means COOL presents from friends for little feet

those little feet were put to work this week catching up on the letter Hh

And today is Tuesday, which means two more days to Thanksgiving
which means two more days until turkey
which means two more days until 20 lb. gained

But I've begun the weight gaining early this year with some warm recipes for the cold weather

Oh Carrie, please share your recipes!

Oh ok, if you insist

First of all these three things are always the beginning of something warm

 like vegetable soup

or if you have leftover honey ham from youth group


 And for dessert, or breakfast, or snack, or anytime
 Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread



I use a recipe that makes two loaves because 
this is what happens in the first day
I made this last night, and that's what it looked like in the morning

Do you like wreaths?
Does this one tickle your fancy?

or maybe this one

Well my friend Stephanie at sMr is having
an awesome give-a-way for them
check it out
or you can just buy one at her Etsy shop

And before I end, I posted this on Instagram last week
Caption read "straight from the vine"
didn't even notice the nose-picker in the back
what a great moment to capture :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Chronicles 16:34
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!"

This year I'm thankful to the Lord for
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus. I don't even want to imagine my life without Him
2. the Nose-picker, Grape vine eater, and Giant (the man's 6'4") who make the chaos fun

3. A warm and happy home to celebrate the season in
4. God's provision for friends to make their missionary support for Scotland


No comments:

Post a Comment